I am looking for a switch.inf file that is placed on your Windows NT
Workstation to automate the Radius login.  Dialup networking will allow you
ta add a script file for this purpose.  If you do not have a script the end
users will have to re-enter their username, ACE password, and then comes the
hard part for end users.  They will get a router prompt.  At this point they
must type in ppp, wait a second or so and then hit the Done ke on the
window.  I did not want to reinvent the wheel if someone has a script that
they are willing to post.

Thanks in advance.
Randy