Go to the fastethernet interface configuration mode for the interface on
which you have the sniffer. In this configuration mode use the command :

port monitor [interface | vlan vlan-id]

here are a few usage guidelines :) ( from cisco )

Enabling port monitoring without specifying a port causes all other ports in
the same VLAN to be monitored.
Entering the port monitor vlan 1 command causes monitoring of all traffic to
and from the IP address configured on VLAN 1.
ATM ports are the only ports that cannot be monitor ports. However, you can
monitor ATM ports. The following restrictions apply for ports that have
port-monitoring capability:

A monitor port cannot be in a Fast EtherChannel or Gigabit EtherChannel port
group.

A monitor port cannot be enabled for port security.

A monitor port cannot be a multi-VLAN port.

A monitor port must be a member of the same VLAN as the port monitored. VLAN
membership changes are disallowed on monitor ports and ports being
monitored.

A monitor port cannot be a dynamic-access port or a trunk port. However, a
static-access port can monitor a VLAN on a trunk, a multi-VLAN, or a
dynamic-access port. The VLAN monitored is the one associated with the
static-access port.

Port monitoring does not work if both the monitor and monitored ports are
protected ports.