Hi,
    Can anyone here help with a problem i'm having with my cat 2901.  I
successfully upgraded the supervisor from 2.1 to 2.4 as instyructed in the
upgrade instructions (basically copy tftp flash) and rebooted.  the cat came
back fine however when I then tried to do and upgrade to 3.2 on the way to
4.5 it seemed to go fine to the point of rebooting then keeps hanging and
rebooting with a software error.  What I need to knwo is if it's possible to
bring one of these beasties up in the equivalent of rommon on a router to
enable me to try re flashing the supervisor module.  I tried sending a break
withing 60secs as I would on a router but it appears to not make a
difference.

Jon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]