Having hit the 'post' button, I now notice that I didn't answer
the q (IOW, I wasn't in 'conf t' mode).
I /hate/ when that happens :-)

OTOH, none of my routers let me use the connect command.  Strange...

So, anyone wanna educate me and cabanaboy both ?  Sounds like shovelling
async across TCP, a la term server...

Thanks,  Tone