Someone had posted here a link to a website that included booksamillion.com
and serveral other book sellers. I lost that link and I hope to find a good
site that keeps pricing information from several sites.  I think
elgrande.com is probably one of the best for low price; know any good ones?
Also, to those who are anxious to get the new BCMSN(CiscoPress) did you
notice that Borders is advertising a $4.90 price on the BCMSN (May 2000) ?
I ordered it, but of course they are going to have to say it was an error
and not honor that price otherwise what a deal!  Please respond with your
best site that keeps tabs on other bookseller sites.