From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Stephen Hoover
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Another CCDA Passed

Just got back from passing my CCDA as well :) I didn't get any fill in the
blank questions, and the multiple choice questions were a breeze. I had just
the opposite experience with the case studies - the questions I was asked
about them seemed VERY vague in contrast to the questions in the Sybex and
Boson practice exams. There were at least two questions I got over the case
studies that I SWEAR the info was not in the case studies as the question
stated - maybe I was just tired.

891 out of 761 - I'll take it.

Stephen
Dallas, Texas