Hello, I have a Cisco 1750 router here at the office and want to be able to
setup VPN services from the Internet comining into my Cisco 1750 router, does
anyone have a sample config of one. I am having my user going to start using
VPN over then just dialing into the RAS box to cut down long distance calling
into the office. I haved looked on the WEB for sample config's but there not
that I could find? I even looked ont the Cisco site nothing.

Thankssssssssssssssss

Brian
Email Address [EMAIL PROTECTED]