Well, gang, I started putting the lab back together, and it sure looks like
I jumped the gun. What a mess! But I do have a couple of routers upgraded
and ready for testing.

Before attempting to open things up for general fooling around, I would very
much like to test an IPSec VPN tunnel with someone across the net. I am
running an IOS version supporting IPSec with DES and 56 bit encryption.
Internal testing indicates this is doable. But before opening things to the
group, I would appreciate an opportunity to try this in a controlled
situation.

Here's the deal. Contact me off line. We can arrange a time to meet, and we
should be able to use Dale Holmes' chat site
http://www.allnetllc.net/chat/ciscochat.htm  as our means of conversation.
 There hasn't been much activity there of late for whatever reason, and it
can save us some phone charges. )

In general, I am available 6-8 a.m. California time or 4-6 pm California
time. Unless of course, I have a commitment to meet for a client.

Once I am satisfied that things generally work the way they are supposed to,
I can begin to put together some labs, and maybe start some group study
sessions across the net. Maybe a once a week chat / tutorial / study
session.

Any interest? Contact me off line.

Chuck

Please check out my new footers for a new age
1) Altruism
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
difference to many people
2) Shameless Hucksterism
www.certificationzone.com
An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you register.
You get good study material and I get extra time