From: Blake Traister [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 7:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNMP question

I run mrtg to monitor our router bandwidth usage and its great.  The
only problem is that our internet interface is just connected to our
server shack's network via ethernet, so snmp data comes back as a 100
Megabit feed and percentages are calculated on that number.  Our
committed access rate is actually 3.10 megabit.

How can I change the data that snmp sends back to us on this
interface....would the

bandwidth 3100000 statement do that without affecting our router?

Blake