but it from Bob, the cable man!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
""Swart, Douwe"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy
>
> Router-to-Router Cable DB60-DB60 to connect two router serial ports
>
> I know I can buy it from OS, but if anyone knows of a place in Sydney,
> please let me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Douwe
>
> Visit our Website : http://www.traveland.com.au
>
> Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify Traveland Pty Ltd immediately by return email. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of Traveland Pty Ltd.