George, congrats on your new CCNP, great job!
I got certified back on April 7, and still haven't received my CCNP
package.
So, I went on to the galton website to check it out, only to find out that
the package
was mail just on June 1.
Would that free CID training CD be included in it? I am looking forward to
it....

- Sean
CCNP, and others

                    George Zhang

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    om>                  cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Off Topic but of note - CCNP
Certificates are out
                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    06/05/00

                    03:45 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    George Zhang

Chuck,

When did you pass your last CCNP exam?  What else came with the package?
I just passed my last CCNP test --- CIT 4.0 today and look forward to
receiving
the CCNP certification package.  Please let me know how is that CID
training
course after you use it.  Thanks.

George Zhang