From: Seth Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 6:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNA and subnetting questions

Hello everybody,

Well, I'm taking a stab at the CCNA this Monday.  I'm wondering if, for the
purposes of the exam, that when you get subnetting questions whether you're
supposed to assume that subnet-zero has been enabled or not.  I just
recently completed my MCSE, and with all the Microsoft tests the zero
subnets cannot be used.  But I've seen it both ways in studying for the
CCNA.  Thanks in advance.

~Seth~