----Original Message Follows----
From: Vijay Ramcharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Michael Linehan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,        "Cisco Groupstudy. com
Mailing list (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Isolation
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:10:34 -0400

You are not alone.  I'm in the same spot as you are.  I have virtually zero
hands on with Cisco equipt.  My current position is slowly squeezing my
enthusiasm.  In a couple of months, I'm am gone from here and hopefully I'll
find something that will allow me to work with Cisco equipment (nice to have
other types thrown in as well) even though I may have to start at the lower
end.  I've already started on the CCNP track and I find it damn difficult to
get through the study material without hands on.  I'm hoping to get a couple
of routers on my own because I think classes are just too expensive.  Good
luck on your journey.

Vijay Ramcharan, MCSE, CCNA