Thomas: CCIE required skill #1 - Attention to detail - Chad only has 3
months experience, James has 3 yrs. experience, makes 27K (not 29, again
that is Chad), and is pathetically under paid.

James: Call the folks in the ad below if they are anywhere near you. They
are looking for someone in the Des Moines area. The ad I've pasted below
pays around $70k. They have more jobs in IA. Call them, get one, make money,
be happy... If you take one of their jobs, tell them they owe me a finders
fee! [=`)

To all: Remember that tech jobs are a dime a dozen, no matter what the HR
people say. You are worth what you will settle for... Weigh your options
against your own personal time and budget constraints. Of course, you
probably should not QUIT a job until you have landed another one, BUT if you
are as dramatically underpaid as James, and you have the skills (and certs),
RUN SCREAMING IN TERROR!!! FAX your resume at every opportunity!!!

****Job ad below***

Prestigious Des Moines client seeks Network Operations Manager to lead staff
of six PC operators. Responsibilities include performance analysis and
assessment by using performance tools and working toward problem resolution.
Your staff will be responsible for scheduled maintnance to prevent component
failures during business hours, printer administration and supporting change
control processes. The successful candidate will work with GroupWise
electronic mail and FORE data communications equipment. Fulltime salaried
position to $70K with excellent company benefits. For more information on
this position or other opportunities in the Des Moines area, call Mark
Whitcomb at 515/223-9525
email resume to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Requisition Number: 407997

Ideal technical background will include Novell, Windows NT and CISCO
routers.

RHIConsulting is an E.E.O.
Please contact us - Address: 1200 35th Street Suite 600, West Des Moines, IA
50266-1906
Phone: (515) 223-9525
Fax: (515) 221-9771