Congrats George on your CCNP.

Concerning the CCDP qualification. It is becoming more
and more recognised (at least in the U.K.)

A problem that I heard about that occurred in London
was with CCIE's providing the Design requirements and
obviously leading the projects. However, when these
have gone wrong (for whatever reason) the companies
have inevitably complained to Cisco and said "But you
said these guys are the best in the business ?"

Anyways, cisco wriggled free of it by stating the
obvious that the CCIE cert is a support cert NOT a
design cert. Hence, CCDA, CCDP, CCDE program.

I'm looking forward to doing it myself once I get
through CIT.

Cheers,

Phil.

--- George Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I passed
CIT 4.0 today with a score of 834.  It is
> my last test for
> CCNP.  I finished in about 90 minutes and had about
> 15 minutes to
> review.  The most difficult part of CIT, for me, is
> the ambiguity of the
> questions.  Another thing is that you have to guess
> what Cisco wants you
> to answer.  Without knowing how the score is
> calculated based on the
> number of right/wrong answers, I had no idea if I
> passed or failed just
> before I saw the "Congratulation".  Overall, my test
> was in line with
>
> Here is my road to CCNP:
>
> ACRC: 12/22/99
> CMTD: 2/7/00
> CLSC: 5/1/00
> CIT: 6/5/
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank every
> one in this group,
> especially those who have answered my questions and
> or communicated with
> me directly.  Knowing that many people are working
> towards CCNA, CCDA,
> CCNP, CCDP, and CCIE has been a good motivation
> factor for me.  Thank
> you all.
>
> I don't know if I want to get CCDA and CCDP before I
> go for CCIE.
> I like to hear your opinions about the value of CCDA
> and CCDP.  How much
> can you learn by studying for CCDA and CCDP?  How
> are they recognized in
> the networking community?  Your opinions are greatly
> appreciated.
>
> George Zhang, CCNP

[EMAIL PROTECTED]