From: Pierre Khayat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 1:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:, Passed, support, 2.0

Congratulation   :))

I am planning to pass Support 2 in few weeks after  I heard so many complain

about CIT ambiguity and poorly writen, do they have the same objectives (CIT

and Support 2) ?
Any type-in command questions ?
Did boson test #2 was helpful in your prepararion ?
Any apple talk questions ?

Thank you in advance

Pierrek
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA