I have been working in Novell/NT environment for 3 years. I would like to
move into Cisco/networking. I have been studying for CCNP. I passed already
CLSC and ACRC. I am now preparing for CMTD and CIT.
I only have 8 Cat5000/5500 at work. I am not exposed to any cisco routing
right now.
I am looking for a course that can give me some practical experience on
cisco routing before changing a job. Actually I have a choice of taking ACRC
or CIT course. Which one should I go for?

Thanks