ok... here goes...

as i understand it, if you have multiple routes with
the same Specifity, Admin distance, and Metric then
(most?) dynamic routing protocols will load balance...
and if you add yet another static route to that
destination, (not necisarrilly with the same
specifity/admin dist/metric) then that route will also
load balance...

jeez.

- i do understand that routing protocols do not really
"load balance, the simply chose possible Load
balanceing canidates.

jeez*2

comments/reccomendations to give up welcome.
critisizms on my spelling certainly NOT welcome!

=====
ciscocabanaboy, CCNP-Voice, CCDP, MCSE, CNX, A+, N+, I-net+, BOFH...