I'm currently reading BGP4 - Interdomain Routing in the Internet, and I must
say it's quite good for a BGP newbie like me.  It's very short, but the
author uses the space very wisely.  His explanations are easy to understand
and he uses great illustrations and examples.  After that book, I'd have to
recommend Internet Routing Architectures by Basaam Halabi.  I think there's
a new version of that coming out soon, so wait a few weeks to get the most
recent release.