Chee Tong,

What I could tell about the differences (after the CCNA 2.0 beta exam) are
the material covers
such as VLAN, trunking and some other switching technique which is not
cover in CCNA 1.0.
I'll be attempting this exam again this coming Saturday, hope I could get
through this time.  :)

Best wishes,
Ryan

"Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07-06-2000
09:42:15 AM

Please respond to "Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>