ALL those that are very interested: A group of people including myself
are
having a study group get together this weekened:

Specs:
Saturday at 10-10:30 then.
NY Public Library, 42ndand 5th, NY CITY

Meeting @ the left stone column with the lion on top.

Any questions Ping me:o) and well let OSPF handle the rest-