I am not yet a CCIE but working on it.  I work with several here in
Hampshire.  If you like I can forward your request to them.

Let me know

Regards,
Ben
--- era <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > My name is Ross Sloman and I'm
working on my CCIE at present. I
> wondered if there were any UK-based CCIEs that may be able to offer
> me advice. I am based in Slough, Berkshire and I interested to hear
> about how those that are certified have progressed in their careers.
> Best regards,
> Ross Sloman
> 07940 560880

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions