From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Nigel Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 12:31 AM
To: Zahid Hassan; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BGP4 Reference

you'll have everything you ever needed.  Howard recently did the second part
to his BGP whitepaper.  Shy of that or even to compliment that;

 BGP4 - Interdomain Routing in the Internet
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/qcgwoe4aim/ss/1?qs=BGP&Go.x=13&Go.y=12

and

Internet routing Architectures
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/qcgwoeaih1/sm/1562056522

Would be some other good references to have...

HTH

Nigel