You need to turn off the auto-summary feature of eigrp, otherwise it will
advertises out the subnets at the classful boundary by routing to a null
interface.

Why do they do that, you ask?  Well, when the packets come into the router
(the one running eigrp that advertises the route), the longest-match rule
will kick in and the packets will be routed to the appropriate interface and
won't get dumped into the null interface.

Rog