I have an "old" CISCOPRO 762 that has gone haywire. When I turn on the
power, all the lights are on except for the NT1. They just stay on like
that, and absolutely nothing happens. Nothing is showed on my terminal
connection via the console cable, and the router just seems extreme dead.

I have now replaced it with a 776M, and it is working perfect, but I would
like to get the 762 repaired so I have a spare if it is not going to cost
too much. Cisco will replace it with a refurnished one for $162.25 since it
is no longer under warranty.

I will not spend money in that range on it, because my plan is to retire
them (all my 700 series) before x-mas.

Does anyone know a good place to get a problem like this fixed for a cheap
amount of $'s, or has anyone seen this problem before and know what chip to
hit with a hammer?

Thanks for any comments on this,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen