hi paul

thanks for the last response on CCNA question i had..

i have one more problem...

im telnting to a router in a lab from www.r1r2.com    its a pretty cool
site....they let u mess around with their router lab for FREE!!!....

so i've been using that for awhile now, doin my labs and learning
access-lists and so on...but my problem is...im been trying to setup a
tftp server on my computer at home....so i can tftp the config ( *.bin )
to my computer for future refernece and stuff...plus also just to see if
it works....i've tried ALOT of free and shareware tftp server programs,
i've downloaded them from cnet...but they just don't work!!!..i know im
setting them up right...host name and so on......but when i "copy runn
tftp" and then type in my ip address, it says failed transfer...and im
really getting frustrated!!!..and im pretty sure its the server program
for tftp on my comp....

can u recommend a good tftp server prog that works.....it would be a
great help

thanks Deepak
begin:vcard
n:Sharma;Deepak