Forgive me if you've heard this one before...

Q.  Given R1(1 ethernet), R2(1 tokenring and 1 ethernet), and R3(1
tokenring) configure full LAN connectivity without a border peer OR a dlsw
between R1 and R3.

A.  My hypothesis...configure R1 and R3 to point to R2 (promiscuous), then
configure translational bridging on R2.  I believe that an explorer from R1
will cross to R2, then bridge across R2, only to be transmitted across the
final dlsw journey.  The explorer will have crossed all 4 LAN's.

Is this correct?  TIA.