It looks to me like you are having some AAA problems.  I would need to see
several lines of your config to help you more.  You could be maintaining a
userlist on the AS5300, using TACACS+ or Radius.  I have working configs for
both TACACS+ and Radius.

Post your aaa configs lines and any lines that pertain to TACACS+, Radius
and let me know if you have local AS5300 users but do not post because the
level 7 passwords can be hacked so you could open your self up to more
problems.