I create my own Stencil for those symbols. But its not complete, only 45%
done

Reden G. Santos

                    Daniel Ma

                    <daniel_ma@infon        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    et.com.sg>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Cisco
(E-mail)"
                    Sent by:                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    nobody@groupstud        cc:

                    y.com                   Subject:     RE: Visio Files for Cisco
Equipment

                    06/09/2000 08:59

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to Daniel Ma

Thanks, ED.

Another thing is, do you have the Visio files for Symbols of router and
switch, like that in the Cisco books. For example, the router is a circle
while switch is a square.

Regards,

Daniel