It's been a while since a Friday Follies was done and there's alot of fear
over CCIE, etc. becoming "paper" certs.  So I though I'd combine the two
concepts an post a challenge.  Here's two router configurations that might
challenge the best of us.  Just figure out what's wrong with them and send
me your answer(s).  I will not post the answer(s) or give any hints etc.,
but I will tell you if you're right.  Think of it like an NDA.  Oh, and
believe me, the answer(s) won't be found in any book.
(sounds like the lab to me)

Overview:   Two routers are configured for redundancy for users on a token
ring network.  The serial 0's are both connected to the same location.
EIRGP is the routing protocol for the token ring and serial interfaces.
(There is more configuration, but that's not necessary to answer the
challenge)

Router A

interface lo0
ip address 10.1.254.1 255.255.255.0