How many unused registered addresses are available?

How many simultaneous outgoing connections do you expect?

NAT addresses are dynamically assigned one per outgoing connection.  My
advise is to save a group of addresses for static NATs and future growth,
put most of the rest in a NAT pool and create an additional single address
NAT pool for NAT overflow (PAT).

Vern Stitt, AE, ASE, CCNA, MCSE

8i55cl$4ji$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8i55cl$4ji$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...