Hi,
  I don't think my last post got through so I'm
sending again.

  My previous Question relates to page 3 of this paper
by David Wolsefer.
  Under the heading of framing formats he refers to an
8 byte flags field and a 16 byte address field. I'm
pretty certain this should be bits but don't have any
reference material with me currently. 16 bytes seems
rather excessive for a serial connection anyway.
And a 16 byte FCS ???

Can anyone confirm ?

PS: Is the author trying to scare me?

"Before we get into the heart of frame relay, lets
take a look at the framing formats"

After reading the section on the address field I am
scared. But seriously, I think this section needs a
better diagram with all the relevant info detailed.

Cheers,

Phil.