From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 1:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem Solved? - WAS: Posts not getting through ?

I spoke with Paul B this afternoon. He discovered a problem and made a quick fix. I gather he has done more esxtensive work this evening, becasue I am now seeing a lot of stuff, including some of my own which had not been making it through.

For those new to the list, Paul B does this out of the goodness of his heart. He doesn't make a dime, and usually ends up taking a lot of stuff from us when things aren't working.

for any of you going to netwrokers in Florida next month, I think it would be great if we could corner Paul and embarras him by carrying him around in a sedan chair for a while. :->  seriously, I'm gonna try to buy him dinner. Anyone else in?

Chuck
Hi all

There seems to have been very few posts getting through in the last 36 hours. I have posted a query regarding a console port problem 4 times and have yet to get it back.

Anyone know whats going on.

Rudi

(CCIE LAB booked for 31/7)