Hi
You should use "ip rtp priority" plus WFQ or CBQWFP or "ip rtp reserve"
Custom queueing is not the best solution for voice, because you need strict
priority for voice.
In both cases I would recomend to use L2 fragmentation if your interface
is below 1 Mbits (FRF.12 or ppp interleaving)
The ports are usually above 16384.
Example (i skip irrelevant info, this reserve 48 kbps and 20 udp voice ports ):
in s0
     encapsulation ppp
    ppp multilink

multilink virtual template 1