I keep an updated list here:

http://www.lovegrove.co.uk/bgl/books.htm

If anyone spots titles not included there, drop me a line.

Regards,
Ben
--- "Hornbeck, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Since the majority of the CCNP tests are going to be retired at the
> end of
> July, are there any new books slated to be published in the very near
> future?  I noticed a new CLSC replacement on Amazon, but that was the
> only
> one.  Does Cisco Press have the new books for CCNP 2.0?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Timothy J. Hornbeck
>
> - The quality of a network is not based on complexity, but
>   on its simplicity and adherence to solid fundamentals.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions