I have been looking high and low for something that I can use as a
database/repository for all my WAN information. I'm looking at about 100
sites and need circuit info, frame relay dlci info, site contacts, router
maintenance contracts, PVC information, etc.

I have attempted a database in Notes - which failed.

I am attempting a database in Access now - which is on the way of failing.

I am no database guru by any means.

Isn't there a product out there that allows for a repository/database of all
your sites with all the related WAN stuff including PVC, DLCI, WAN & LAN IP
addresses, etc.?

I do not want to use Visio Enterpise as that is a visual tool. I need
something I can create reports on as we are throwing out new sites and PVCs
all the time.

Any help? What do you guys/gals use?

Thanks!