Maybe I have been over looking something on Cisoc.com, or maybe not :)   I
recently acquired several 2524's to study with and start my lab.   They all
have 11.0. what ever on them.   I have been told that Cisco offers service
agreements whereby IOS's can be updated on the Router that the contract is
taken out on and I would very much like to update one of mine to a newer
version.    :(   I haven't found the place yet or maybe I'm to impatient.
Please, Where the heck is this mythical "cisco" nirvana.