In the frame relay interface use the following command.  backup-interface
bri0 (or whatever the bri interface is).

Configure your ISDN interface the same as you would normally and this should
bring up the line if the frame relyay goes down.

Don
""Omer Shommo"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Suppose I have router R1 with s0 connected to s0 of router R2 through
Frame relay cloud. Both routers have ISDN
> interfaces. How do I configure the ISDN interface of R1 to automatically
dial R2 in case the serial link is down?