All,

    Passed CIT 4.0 today with a 861.  Needed 720.  Used just the Cisco Press
CIT 4.0 book, and a lot of work experience with Cat 5000 and 7200 routers
(Routers only routed Ethernet, not WAN).  I scored an incredible 0% on the
AppleTalk section, but made up for it on the Frame, IPX, and switching
sections.  Lots of ISDN questions, including 1 that I didn't know that was
asked 3 times with slightly different wording.  As usual, there was lots of
poorly worded questions.  I'm guessing the test questions are all a couple
years old, based on the amount of AppleTalk questions, and lack of ISL
questions.  Very little questions on routing protocols.  Now on to CCIE -
R&S.

P.S.  Any recommendations on CCIE?  I'm thinking I should start building my
home lab.

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCNP, MCNE, MCSE