Can someone please help me????

I'm trying to find a good explanation of SLARP. I have searched Cisco and
the web plus looked in several books. The most I can find is a line here or
there but nothing actually defining or explaining SLARP.

Please reply directly to me as I don't always get a chance to read the group
during the week and need this info quickly.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thoughts to ponder:
If you're too big to be willing to do little things, you are probably too
little to be trusted with big things

      Andre' Paree-Huff,
A+, ACT, ASE/LAN, CCNA,
MCSE+I, Network+, I-Net +