All,

I am at a client site that is utilizing the Cisco ONS 15454, formerly Cerent
454 optical transport platform.  It would be a great help if I could get my
hands on any technical documentation.  We have searched CCO and all that was
available were the non-technical links below (watch the wrap).  If there are
any documents, links or PDFs that unmask commands, troubleshooting
procedures, cards, different interfaces, redundancy or the JAVA GUI
interface it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/cisco/mkt/optical/optrans/ons1545/prod
lit/index.shtml

Thanks in advance,

Scott Jensen