Hello,

"Also I have it on good authority (rumor) that the CCNPs version 1 will have
to recert prior to Jan 01 to maintain their cert"
----------
1) Does anybody know exactly what is the process for "re-certification"?

2) Do we need to take the regular 50x CCNP2 exam OR will there be separate
e-Certification Exams?

3) I am a CCNA/CCDA now studying for CCNP, if I have to take the Regular
CCNP2(50x) Exams to maintain Qualification, may be it is better to just go for
the 50x exams now, right?

4) Also, Can I take the ACRC, and CLSC before July 31, and take the BCRAN, and
CIT2 after July 31 and still be CCNP1, or do you lose all chance of becoming
CCNP1.0 after July 31?

If anybody has more info on the RE-Certification Process along with any
suggestions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Venkat
CCNA/DA, Solaris Adm7