Hi guys,
Passed the cvoice test on Friday. Not much of a high mark, but I'm glad it's
over. I must say the test is one test to prepare for. I had over 15
fill-ins, as in almost made the ACRC test look like a joke (in my opinion).
Nice one though, because of my EE background. Lots of sweet EE
(Communications gist). So that makes me CCNP+Voice, CCDP plus a couple of
some stuffs.
Thanks to everybody on this group. I must say you have given me the required
confidence to face this test. You are the "real" friends I've got as far as
Networking is concerned. I wouldn't be able to mention anybody's name
because this includes EVERYBODY. Many thanks to you all for keeping this
list alive. It's just so rewarding listening to the "BIG" boys (& girls of
course) yarn hardcore Cisco stuff.
Thanks a bunch
Tfash

PS:Just wandering, what more I need to know (prepare towards) for the CCIE.
Which is the next move now.