Sorry for something error in the chart. The VLAN between 6509s is VLAN20
with the same network segment. VLAN3 is divided into 2 for more services
reliability, but only one Gateway could be set here in one of the 6509 Switches.
So when the 6509 with the GW crash, VLAN3 still have to be shut down.
I think the VLAN3 could also be set to 2 VLANs so there needn't rely more on
the inter-link trunking. But sometime maybe it's not permitted. Could someone
give more analysis about the performance of trunking technologies?

> It looks to me like it would work.  Is there some compelling reason to run
> dual Gig links between the two.  What kind of traffic patterns is VLAN 3
> going to impose.  Are you going to support a server farm, what line cards
> are going to run in the 6509's, and what supervisor module are you running?
>
> Good luck with your project.
>
> Daryn P. Bartlett

bj(ږKhʋ~(X{zmoj(&