I think this section is not so difficult.
I passed ACRC, and this section is 100% correct.
I only use the standrad book, having not taken any simulation test.
"K.FUJIWARA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Dear all
>
> Oh, my....
> I failed ACRC at 724 today.
> More 5 answers should be correct to pass.
> Two of the losts are skipped because touching ENTER key eventually before
complete answer is described when putting my right hand on a mouse....that
really stunned me.

> Does remaining a space at the end of command make it incorrect?
> Certainly that's wrong in real operation.
> 1 or 2 of those are I didn't mind it.
>
> The poorest section is "Nonrouting protocol" 33% same as the previous
result.
> I realized to understand Bridging so well with Laura's ACRC book, and I
felt it's easy much more than the first time I'd taken.