: Try adding the "no cdp enable" to the interface.and see if
: that helps.  Had
: experiences where CDP was causing problems for load
: balancing.  Also check
: if the release of the IOS is a GD or ED.  If it's ED, you may want to
: down/upgrade to a GD version.

I believe the way it works is that T-train releases will never go GD,
there's no way for 12.1(2)T to be GD.  12.0 is GD, and subsequent
releases (12.0(11) last I checked was the latest) will be as well.
12.1 will be the next to go GD, with 12.1T becoming 12.2 (which is
when they stop adding features, and instead focus solely on bugfixes).
If I have misunderstood this, anyone, please correct me .. I've spent
over a year trying to understand exactly how this works. =)

I'm hoping they put some new 12-releases out soon; I just had to
upgrade to 12.0(7)XK1 to support some new NMs we purchased, and it's
got some .. interesting quirks to say the least.  Nothing that's been
service-affecting, just weird IOS parser bugs and the like.

I've got a bug with TAC, we'll see what happens.  I'd never reported a
bug before, very exciting. =)