Hi gang!
Seems to me that the abundance of Token Ring routers and equipment
availability, the fact that IBM is stable and not going anywhere(unless
Cisco acquires them), financial institutions and airports? using IBM, that
this would be a popular track to follow. I know it's a fairly new specialty
to the CCIE, but it's there for a reason isn't it? How about some feedback
from the T.R. crew? Dwyer, Schoots, Chipps, what do you guys think or is
this what you guys were doing all along? :>)
Thanks,
Dale