Sorry to hear that you failed the test a 2nd time.  If it is really
something that you want to do, please do not despair.  Perhaps, you may need
to alter your study technique.

Did you take a seminar/class?  Did you participate in a study group?  How
much study/practice time did you allot yourself before taking the exam?

Makeeda