I would be glad to help the study group if some one wants me too.  I passed
the CCNA 2.0 beta exam with 934/1000.  I am still in college and taking
Cisco 3 at the Cisco Networking Academy.....Cisco 4 next spring for credits.
Presently studying for CCNA WAN switching exam that I will be taking next
fall.

--
Sincerely,

Douglas James Howe