Pardon mee,,, but
* If I need Perl to do all the work, why do I pay thousands of dollars to
Cisco for these NMS Software ??? being a network professional the 1st thing
u got to do is show the TOP MANAGEMENT THAT YOUR LINK IS
RELIABLE/AVAILIBILITY REPORT,,,, next comes the GUI play features!
* Can any of the Hundereds of options in CW2000, CW5.0, IPM provide me a
report/graph/anyyyyyything which i can use to check my NETWORK/LINK
AVAILIBILITY on daily/weekly/monthly basis ?
* Can anyone provide any info related to SYSLOG & its default storage
time-interval of 7 days data ?

Cumon Cisco GURU's help me out!

"Bliss"